Do your products contain lead or nickle?
- No way!
- The Thieving Kea believes lead and nickle are bad materials to use in jewellry as they can be absorbed into the skin. Due to this, none of our products have them.
How do I care for my jewellery?
- We recommend you use a soft dry cloth (or specialty jewellery cleaning cloth) after wear and store in a closed jewellery box or sealed bag.
- Remember to remove your jewellery before doing any of the following: applying lotion, applying sprays such as perfume, showering, swimming or exercising.
Help! I've lost the back of my earrings!
- Send us an email at email@example.com.
My earring has broken!
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with an image and we will do the best we can.
I've lost one of the earrings?
- This is such a bummer and it happens to all of us! Please email us with an image of the other earring, we will try to get in touch with our supplier or you may be able to purchase another pair of earrings. Many of our earrings are handmade and unique, so we can't promise they will be exactly the same as the original set.
Help! My product arrived damaged!
- If your parcel arrives with any damaged items in it please email (email@example.com) as soon as you receive it and let us know the situation.
- We may need your order sent back to us for assessment.
- If we ask for your item/s to be returned it must include ALL original packaging including courier bag/post wrapping when returning a faulty item, this is considered part of your order.
- If an item has a manufacturing fault we will either fix or replace according to the Consumers Act. This does not apply if the item is damaged due to regular wear and tear.
- If the item is not repairable and we have a replacement available it will be sent to you at no charge. In the event that we cannot supply a replacement, we will offer you credit or a refund.
Can you gift wrap my order?
- Absolutely! We love to gift wrap all your precious purchases! Please let us know in the notes section at the check out and we will pull out all the bells and whistles to send it looking fab!
Any other issues/questions/feedback?
Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org